Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe

Stimulate Your Mind™

MainMain  HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Difference Between Reality and Dreams

Go down 
+4
Neyu
Trayaj
pukini
Boytz™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Boytz™
Admin
Boytz™

Number of posts : 63
Ichipoints : 5820
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character
Name: Shamhell
Power Bar:
Difference Between Reality and Dreams Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Orcs

Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Can anyone help me figure this one out...

kase for me a dream is a way for your head to sort out the mess in your life, reality is a way to mess up your life to give you something to dream about!

i am a bit confuse any idea about the difference?
thanks
Back to top Go down
pukini
The Pink Menace
pukini

Number of posts : 88
Ichipoints : 5818
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Difference Between Reality and Dreams Left_bar_bleue1/1Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 pm

dahil nabasa ko to

ayoko ng mangarap

nasira mga pangarap ko

dko maintindihan

>,<
Back to top Go down
Trayaj
Mister Admin
Trayaj

Number of posts : 97
Ichipoints : 5823
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character
Name: trayaj
Power Bar:
Difference Between Reality and Dreams Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Race: Aliens

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am

wakokookoko! this is simple. Dream = rainbow and butterfly- free internet and food. reality= one word- OUCH! damm eet dont wake me up!
Back to top Go down
http://ichigakuz.omgforum.net
Neyu
Teh Overlord
Neyu

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character
Name: Snookums
Power Bar:
Difference Between Reality and Dreams Left_bar_bleue100000/10Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/10)
Race: Aliens

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Sometimes I dream about pink cotton candy and fluffy white rabbits riding a yellow and green My Little Pony on one of Rainbow Brite's transparent rainbows to Neverland Ranch. I'm positive that has nothing to do with sorting out the mess in my life. If anything, it added to the mess; because often times my dreams are so absurd that I find myself wasting precious moments of my life trying to figure out what it all meant. I think dreams are like an extension of reality, coexisting to remind us of something important. If a clock's sole purpose is to tell time, then the motions which define our realities are like a slap in the face. serving to remind us of our place in this life. And the dream is just reality's breathren reminding our listless bodies that we're still living and not yet dead in our sleep.
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Number of posts : 337
Ichipoints : 5814
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character
Name: GrayFox
Power Bar:
Difference Between Reality and Dreams Left_bar_bleue1/1Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:12 pm

dreams can be reality sometimes coz of blablabla yap yap yap dribble dribble dribble and blablaba
Back to top Go down
villain
Pitbull Minion
villain

Number of posts : 25
Ichipoints : 5815
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:24 am

it is when the subconscious mind works everytime dreams start to pop-out during sleep.

you can always put reality into dreams,
on the contrary,
you'll die dreaming before it becomes real..
Back to top Go down
Epik Nayr
Heartcore™
Epik Nayr

Number of posts : 25
Ichipoints : 5815
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:55 pm

dreaming is just being asleep while deep thinking!
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character
Name: Bogart
Power Bar:
Race: Orcs

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Yup i like dreaming it sometimes reminds me of something that happened before,but most of the time it is just a random absurd memory=RAM. peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Reality and Dreams   Difference Between Reality and Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Reality and Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe :: The Talk of the Forest :: Garbadge of Justice-
Jump to: