Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe

Stimulate Your Mind™

MainMain  HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?

Go down 
+3
Trayaj
Benjo
dana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dana
President Spam
dana

Number of posts : 535
Ichipoints : 5832
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character
Name: Dheinhah
Power Bar:
What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Left_bar_bleue1/1What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Angels

What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am

i think he is mean coz he didnt gave me a chance to explain myself for my ban appeal or even understand my situation he is just thinkin of himself he didnt think what if that case would happen to him.well i guess he is just doing his job his just a human afterall...well tahts what i think about him and no offense sgt im juist expressing myself hehehhe
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Number of posts : 508
Ichipoints : 5823
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character
Name: Bogart
Power Bar:
What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Left_bar_bleue1/1What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Orcs

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey Sgt is just a corny kid who wants some attention,he is like a pest in a farmland..hehehe don't mind him. nono
Back to top Go down
Trayaj
Mister Admin
Trayaj

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character
Name: trayaj
Power Bar:
What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Race: Aliens

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 pm

sgt is the best and the most intimidating admin in wscape. but i think they try their best to make the server working at its best. hehehe. ohh well i talk wierd cuz i used to be a gm in a Ro private server.. the complaining player and the annoying player is the best part of being a gm i think.. nanadomo
Back to top Go down
http://ichigakuz.omgforum.net
kumander
Chuck Norris
kumander

Number of posts : 69
Ichipoints : 5824

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:33 pm

lol.. i love being a player not a GM.. coz GM thing is a hard work! afro
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 pm

kumander wrote:
lol.. i love being a player not a GM.. coz GM thing is a hard work! afro
guess ur right being a player is a lot more fun but being a gm has power to make fun of players
Back to top Go down
Boytz™
Admin
Boytz™

Number of posts : 63
Ichipoints : 5820

Character
Name: Shamhell
Power Bar:
What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Issues about Sgt and GM's...all i can say is... pif Sgtcrucius is Alive and Kickin'...he doesnt want spammers but he is the one spamming the server using the red font server notice...oohhh i hate to be included in his list...rofl...deadmeatgm is the best...and Nobelium is the sweetest GM EVER

Dioxide /Lvl 70 Holy Pally
Oxide / Lvl 70 Rogue
Xianide / Lvl 70 Fire Mage
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:19 pm

oUR favorite gm who else the one who isnt noticing us doing raid w/ the pink menace

his name is ???? jay,kumupal,andoy and me knows it...i just forgot

can you list down GMS
Back to top Go down
Zaoldyeck216
HP 1/100000000

Number of posts : 5
Ichipoints : 5821

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:24 pm

Kya boytz, try putting the
Quote :
Oxide / Lvl 70 Rogue
on you signature :3 and also add the word "weak" after each class >.<
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Zaoldyeck216 wrote:
Kya boytz, try putting the
Quote :
Oxide / Lvl 70 Rogue
on you signature :3 and also add the word "weak" after each class >.<

awtz
Back to top Go down
pukini
The Pink Menace
pukini

Number of posts : 88
Ichipoints : 5818
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 am

Gee i love them

they give me the CREEPS

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Yeah,they make you so startled and afraid you'd wanna push all the keys in the keyboard to teleport out the game... Laughing
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 pm

ahehehe u amuse me little man
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Are you comparing me to BlackBord,i know his tall but im not little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?   What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about sgt and GMs form crack?
Page 1 of 1