Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe

Stimulate Your Mind™

MainMain  HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..

Go down 
+5
Benjo
dana
GrayFox
afrozenminute
Trayaj
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

back to stone age? reset forums please!
Yes please! the site is messy
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. I_vote_lcap50%Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
i dont care! as long as i can be the president spam
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. I_vote_lcap0%Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO! coz i have spam alot already and i dont want to lose my spams
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. I_vote_lcap50%Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Trayaj
Mister Admin
Trayaj

Number of posts : 97
Ichipoints : 5865
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character
Name: trayaj
Power Bar:
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Race: Aliens

Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:29 am

Ok ... the forums right now is a big mess. and if i dont go online everyday it will be flooded by our president spam here. so i think the only sollution to this is the clean the forum and start a new one... but more subforums so we know where to post and spam.. Also we will make the forum more to general talking not just in World of Warcraft, means we will focuz more about the ichigakuz cyber cafe community and events. thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://ichigakuz.omgforum.net
afrozenminute
Plebeian

Number of posts : 196
Ichipoints : 5866
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Keih
Power Bar:
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Left_bar_bleue1/1Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Elves

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Sad( too mesy... hey admin if we reset the forum try to chage the host. coz forummotion sucks
Back to top Go down
http://ichigakuz.omgforums.net
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Number of posts : 337
Ichipoints : 5856
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character
Name: GrayFox
Power Bar:
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Left_bar_bleue1/1Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:39 pm

why do we even have to reset ??

this site has only like what 20 members and 3 are active there is no point for reseting
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Number of posts : 535
Ichipoints : 5874
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character
Name: Dheinhah
Power Bar:
Race: Angels

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:39 pm

i will certainly disagreeingwith this im enjoying my spam w/ benjo
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character
Name: Bogart
Power Bar:
Race: Orcs

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Oishee you will never win against us... nono
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:58 pm

dont you dare change the site you will regret it...
Back to top Go down
Trayaj
Mister Admin
Trayaj

Character
Power Bar:
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:52 pm

haha! benjo and pres spam is a 2 men army oishee. too powerfull to bring them down.. maybe not reseting but some changes will be done. like adding someting something. so watch out spammers.. ima do something to make you guys post for more! gg
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:48 pm

thank you veeery much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:50 pm

That nice! thumbs up

I will look forward to the challenge in the future...

Go Trayaj! Go Neyu! GO BORDS! cheers cheers

nanadomo nanadomo
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:02 pm

i hope it will be done anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Can i post POLL QUESTIONS too Trayaj?
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:32 pm

dont let him his just going to poll nonsense questions his a spammer remmber hehehhe

i change my mind ok let him maybe its funny..
Back to top Go down
Neyu
Teh Overlord
Neyu

Number of posts : 184

Character
Name: Snookums
Power Bar:
Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Left_bar_bleue100000/10Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/10)

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:05 pm

you can make polls! it just won't but shown on the portal unless we put it there. to make a poll, you have to create a new thread. on the new thread, at the very bottom is poll making options.

and.. we know forumotion is really gay but we like the omgforum.net part so we're keeping it. lol
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:26 pm

How can i make a linebreak?
Back to top Go down
Trayaj
Mister Admin
Trayaj

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Benjo wrote:
How can i make a linebreak?

to make a line break just simply press ENTER
Back to top Go down
kumander
Chuck Norris
kumander

Number of posts : 69
Ichipoints : 5866

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:13 pm

benjo and pres.spam is a big threat. hmm.. look like they over taking the forum.. Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pukini
The Pink Menace
pukini

Number of posts : 88
Ichipoints : 5860
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:53 am

just delete the SPAM topics

lol
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:34 am

which spam topics? hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:15 pm

damn they deleted the spambox so much for tht ,sorry dana for ur lost
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:55 pm

damn they deleted it!!!!i hate u admins

so much for my effort making it ,ill missed my spam box ,better to make another hahahaha
Back to top Go down
pukini
The Pink Menace
pukini

Number of posts : 88
Ichipoints : 5860
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character
Name:
Power Bar:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:42 am

muwahahaha

delete some MORE MORE MORE
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Your always asking for more...hehe lol! XD!
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:37 pm

kumander wrote:
benjo and pres.spam is a big threat. hmm.. look like they over taking the forum.. Very Mad
im always up for competition
Back to top Go down
Humanoid23™
Raven Lord Ninja
Humanoid23™

Number of posts : 171
Ichipoints : 5858
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Character
Name: Kublaikhan
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:12 pm

Let them have it.. Kumander relax.. nanadomo

Kublaikhan - Warrior
Tydormu - Paladin (t6 vendor..hehe)
Loe - Rogue (merchant..hehe)
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:24 pm

pukini wrote:
muwahahaha

delete some MORE MORE MORE
I HATE YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..   Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up! Lets go back to the stone age..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe :: The Talk of the Forest :: Polls-
Jump to: