Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ichigakuz Cyber Cafe

Stimulate Your Mindâ„¢

MainMain  HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Number of posts : 337
Ichipoints : 5867
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character
Name: GrayFox
Power Bar:
FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master Left_bar_bleue1/1FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Demons

FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master Empty
PostSubject: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:37 pm

attention i am giving free lesson to guys who is having problem w/ their heroes in dota.

i can give you tips,tricks and strategies just name it ill gladly teach you everything that i know about dota .latest news updates anything.

im not just an ordinary player i am a veteran in dota i played this for like 3 1/2 yrs now and i traveled around luzon jsut to play and compete to tournaments and i played different kinds of people from all over the world ....so i think teachng you guys would make me happy and ur lucky coz ur teacher is an X wcg player a representative of team philippines.so dont missed it
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Number of posts : 535
Ichipoints : 5885
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character
Name: Dheinhah
Power Bar:
FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master Left_bar_bleue1/1FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Race: Angels

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:38 pm

jsut copy the moves from replays and events or play w/ ur friends ull sure improve ur skills at dota
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:41 pm

watching and playin is different i hate people who is mimicing my moves they have no originality and they take credits of my skills that dont belong to them.well i guess we cant help it were all people of course coz some of my techniques i used are from other people all over the world i just copied theyr style but some of my techniques are original i think of it and made it...i am experementing things coz i luv to try different equips for heroes..

thats all
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Number of posts : 508
Ichipoints : 5876
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character
Name: Bogart
Power Bar:
Race: Orcs

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Can you give strategies on faster way on making gold...
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:29 pm

learn the basics

practice ur money shot s do the "S" thing

and keep killing enemy creeps not neutral just kill neutral if there is no enemy creeps ..

and stay out of battle and clashes if u dont have items yet and KS too...if must
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:51 pm

TELL ME WHATS THE BEST GEAR FOR QOP FOR TOURNI'S?

is it old school skadi or guinsoo,deso,linken?
Back to top Go down
Benjo
PITBULL KING
Benjo

Number of posts : 508
Ichipoints : 5876
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character
Name: Bogart
Power Bar:
Race: Orcs

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok thanks.. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:20 pm

danailoveyou wrote:

hmm...skadi is nice,i remember the time when qop is used to be geared up w/ skadi and we are having competition for the fastest player who farms for skadi.if ur lvl 16 its normal,lvl 14 above average,lvl 12 expert, lvl 10 for internationals thats how we rate skadi before but now qops gear is rate by how much time will you spent to farm for guinsoo.well i have both made the fastest record,fastest lvl of making skadi and fastest time of making guinsoo(19 mins exact).

about ur question skadi for qop is not use for tourni's anymore coz the tournament now are xl and it takes time to make skadi not even useful for early gangkings so they change it to guinsoo .but if u are jsut going to play w/ ur friends its ok but in tourny's i have to say no..

but nowadays, i dont see her on tourni's anymore maybe its bcoz she is Overpowered and she get ban always coz the rules now are XL...
Back to top Go down
dana
President Spam
dana

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:02 pm

GrayFox wrote:
danailoveyou wrote:

hmm...skadi is nice,i remember the time when qop is used to be geared up w/ skadi and we are having competition for the fastest player who farms for skadi.if ur lvl 16 its normal,lvl 14 above average,lvl 12 expert, lvl 10 for internationals thats how we rate skadi before but now qops gear is rate by how much time will you spent to farm for guinsoo.well i have both made the fastest record,fastest lvl of making skadi and fastest time of making guinsoo(19 mins exact).

about ur question skadi for qop is not use for tourni's anymore coz the tournament now are xl and it takes time to make skadi not even useful for early gangkings so they change it to guinsoo .but if u are jsut going to play w/ ur friends its ok but in tourny's i have to say no..

but nowadays, i dont see her on tourni's anymore maybe its bcoz she is Overpowered and she get ban always coz the rules now are XL...

ya thx for the tip hope i can use it in the near future
Back to top Go down
GrayFox
Zergling
GrayFox

Character
Power Bar:

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:10 pm

danailoveyou wrote:
GrayFox wrote:
danailoveyou wrote:

ya thx for the tip hope i can use it in the near future

i know you will..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master   FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE DOTA GUIDES from the master
Page 1 of 1